ketvirtadienis, balandžio 21

sin

yesterday when she came, she said I was a great sinner.
but why can't she understand that it's him the sin.
how can't she see, how could she be so oblivion.
how could I be so intruding, and you so ashamed. 
I was always there to touch your soul, but you just gave your body to me.

/ - look up. is this a reflection?
  - reflection it's only you.         /

nothing was real. neither your touch, nor my feelings.
we were floating on a casket in the middle of the dead sea.
I was aiming for something greater.
meanwhile you where looking for a shore to be safe.
imprisoned but safe.
I wish I drowned then, silently settled  at the bottom.

/ from she it begins and she is the end. /

so I became something greater.
I became the sinner.
and you my greatest sin.


ne vaikų užrašai (1)

Komentarų nėra: